From-£1459pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Long Beach is a magnificent contemporary tropical 5-star resort and is positioned on the untamed Eastern coast of Mauritius on the splendid Belle Mare Peninsula. It brings about relaxed lifestyle living and is the ultimate holiday oasis for a family, golf holiday or wedding/honeymoon in Mauritius. It is approx. an hour from the airport. Long Beach is a marvellous natural resort offering a surreal holiday experience with its remarkably lengthy beachfront, pulsating coral reefs, magical azure lagoon, endless blue skies and heavenly atmosphere. The adjacent lagoon is a snorkelling and water sports haven with a wide variety of activities on offer. After its beach, one of the most conspicuous aspects of Long Beach is its natural landscaping with a tropical garden full of indigenous and striking plants. The fashionable luxury of the beautiful rooms are designed with guests' comfort in mind. With five restaurants and two bars guests will be spoilt for choice with the superb variety of cuisine available. Guests on AI will also receive unlimited free green fees. And also free return golf shuttle transfers by bus or boat from the hotel to the superb Anahita Golf Course and enthralling Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course within operating hours. The Cinq Mondes Spa offers wonderful treatments and massage experiences like no other. Whether it is absolute tranquillity and relaxation you crave or and exciting adventurous holiday Long Beach has it all.
LONG BEACH ACCOMMODATION
255 rooms in total. All rooms have:
- en suite bathroom with separate shower and bath
- satellite 42-inch LCD flat-screen TV
- mini bar
- coffee/tea maker
- IDD telephone
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- bathrobe and slippers
- bathroom amenities
LONG BEACH FACILITIES
- Cinq Mondes Spa with treatments, beauty parlour and hair salon
- main pool (heated), fresh pool, lap pool (sports centre)
- 5 restaurants including seafood, Japanese (16 yrs and over), Creole, Italian and French cuisine with outdoor and indoor seating
- Piazza shops
- Angels by Sun Kids Club 2-11 yrs
- Waves Club for Teens 12-17 years
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- Angels Kids Club 2-11 years
- babysitter/nanny available
LONG BEACH ACTIVITIES
- PADI diving
- big game fishing
- full range of free land and water sports including climbing wall, 5-a-side football, pitch & putt, floodlit tennis courts (fee for balls) and a variety of water sports like glass bottom boats, snorkelling and wind-surfing
- day-long entertainment with contemporary music around the Piazza and Tides
- Bombora Nightclub
- nightly live shows and weekly typical folklore shows
- privileged access to Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club (green fees payable and free bus shuttle and boat transfer)
- big-game fishing
- archery classes (at a fee)
- gym with latest Technogym equipment
- personal trainer (at a fee)
- access to Anahita Golf Course (green fees payable and free bus shuttle)
- bike rental
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Board Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
16 Dec 2023
09 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024
21 Mar 2024
30 Jun 2024
30 Jun 2024
30 Jun 2024
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Junior Suite On The Above Board Basis
- Services of a holiday rep
- Anniversary & Honeymoon Couples get Complimentry 45 minutes Massage & a Romantic 3 Course Dinner (Conditions apply)
- Free Resort Credit of GBP 100 for stays until 30 Sep 2024 (Excluding peak)
Long Beach All Inclusive Package Details
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea and snacks (at selected restaurants).
Variety of tropical island cocktails, soft drinks, spirits, domestic beer and a selection of imported wines. Coffee/tea in room as well as selected items from the mini bar. Beverage service is from 10am-12am.
Huge range of activities and unlimited water sports. Unlimited green fees at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club and Anahita Golf course (18 hole, upon reservation only; scheduled bus shuttle and taxi boat daily within operating hours with pre-booking necessary). Free access to 'Ile aux Cerfs Leisure Island' including free boat transfer from Pointe Maurice within operating hours. Entrance to the nature reserve 'Domaine de l'Etoile' (excluding transfers).
LONG BEACH ROOM TYPES
- Junior Suite
These comfortable rooms are stylish and contemporary with a tropical touch. Beautiful sea views and garden views can be enjoyed by the guests including a spacious private terrace.
- Junior Suites Pool-Access
Placed in the heart of the resort these Bungalow styled rooms offer easy access to the main pool area and the hotel piazza. A spacious and furnished terrace offers direct access to the tropical gardens.
- Junior Suite Sea-View
These comfortable and spacious rooms are located on the upper floor. King size or double beds are available with spectacular sea views and with a large furnished terrace.
- Junior Suite Beach-Access
These are ground floor rooms in a bungalow style with a stylish tropical design. There is direct access to the beach and garden.
LONG BEACH RESTAURANT AND BARS:
Open for lunch and dinner this is an Italian Restaurant. Offering the highest quality and flavours in a feast of delicious pasta, pizza, seafood, antipasti, salads etc.
Open for dinner only and for guests from 16 years old. Hasu serves a la carte genuine Japanese cuisine served in a central sushi, grill centre and yakitori bar. Please note that Hasu is not included in any meal plan.
Open for lunch and dinner this is a contemporary Sichuan style Chinese restaurant well known for its Cantonese and Hunan cuisines. Both traditional and modern dishes can be enjoyed.
Open for lunch and dinner Tides is a beach restaurant. Freshly caught fish from the sea features on the menu. Mauritian and international cuisine at its best. Afternoon tea is also served between 4-5.30pm.
- Shores Bar
Open from 10am-midnight. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of delicious drinks and cocktails in this bar featuring local spirits and ingredients.
- Tides Pool & Beach Bar
Offering scenic views - this is open from 18.30-22.00 hrs (closed on Sundays). Guests will receive Rs900 credit per guest per day on food consumption only, available for a la carte choices.
“Some of the Reviews from our customers who travelled with us most recently – To view more reviews click here”
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm