THE RESIDENCE MAURITIUS
From-£1449pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
This resort is located on the east coast of Mauritius on a mile-long white sand beach presenting understated luxury and elegance. It welcomes couples and families alike. Picture sun filled days, warm white sands and sapphire blue waters with stunning landscapes ... this is considered by many to be one of the finest hotels in Mauritius. The Residence Mauritius lures with charm and sophistication. It awakens a nostalgic feeling of an era gone by and is approx. an hour from the airport. The elegant colonial decor - inspired by turn-of-the-century plantation houses - offers immaculately appointed open rooms and suites. Guests can savour its exotic and delicious cuisine with its unique blend of several cultures such as Indian, Chinese, Mauritian, Creole and European influences. And the magnificent spa - The Sanctuary offering beauty, hair care and eight treatment rooms - have all contributed to the hotel's excellent reputation. The Residence Mauritius would be an model spot for a wedding, honeymoon or family holiday in Mauritius.
THE RESIDENCE MAURITIUS ACCOMMODATION
The 163 luxuriously-appointed rooms and suites are spacious and recapture the atmosphere of a bygone era with its nostalgic touch. All rooms have:
- ceiling fan
- en suite marble bathroom with separate bath and shower
- walk-in wardrobe
- lounge area
- LCD TV
- CD/DVD player
- free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- coffee/tea maker
- mini bar
- private butler service
- balcony or terrace with garden view or ocean view or ocean front view (supplement payable for ocean view/front)
THE RESIDENCE MAURITIUS FACILITIES
- the magnificent Sanctuary Spa with Carita beauty treatments
- Boutique, hairdresser & beauty salon
- swimming pool with jacuzzi
- kids pool
- fitness room
- the Dining Room for buffet breakfast and set menu or buffet dinner
- the Verandah for light lunch
- the Plantation for a la carte lunch and dinner
- the Gourmet Kiosque for delicious home-made ice creams or Pancakes
- the Bar (11.00am-11.00pm) with large, soft sofas perfect for relaxing and enjoying live music in the late evening.
- a pianist and a live band performance at main restaurant from 19hrs00 to 23hrs00 daily and 2 live shows per week at The Verandah
- complimentary kids club for 3-12 years
- free Wi-Fi connection throughout
THE RESIDENCE MAURITIUS ACTIVITIES
- dive centre
- deep-sea fishing
- catamaran cruises
- free activities include hobie cats, canoe, kayak, paddle boat, snorkelling, 3 floodlit tennis courts (equipment with supplement), water-skiing, glass-bottom boat, aerobics, volleyball and windsurfing
- nightly live entertainment
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Board Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
30 Nov 2023
14 Dec 2023
31 Mar 2024
30 Jun 2024
Colonial Ocean View Room
30 Jun 2024
Colonial Ocean View Room
30 Sep 2024
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Services of a holiday rep
- Business Class upgrades available from GBP 1199 one way
- One Complimentary green fees per room per stay at Ile aux Cerf golf course
- Colonial Garden View terrace on above board basis
The Residence Mauritius All Inclusive Option
Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Large selection of soft drinks, wines, beers, spirits and cocktails in all bars and during meals from 11am-11pm.
Choice of land and water sports ranging from aerobics, tennis and volleyball to windsurfing, snorkelling, water-skiing, hobie cat, kayak, glass-bottom boat, paddle boat and canoe.
Returning guests are offered: Complimentary daily lunches. One bottle of Rhum on arrival. Priority early check in and late check out (subject to availability). 10% off beverages and mini bar. 15% off Spa treatments. 10% off purchases from the shops (The Gallery and The Kiosk). 10% off babysitting.
THE RESIDENCE MAURITIUS ROOM TYPES
- Colonial Garden View Terrace Room
These beautiful Colonial Garden View Terrace Rooms feature a king-size or twin beds and are designed in an elegant style. Guests can enjoy a large marble bathroom, a living area and separate bathtub and shower.
- Colonial Ocean View Terrace Room
Beautifully decorated in shades of white and beige these lovely rooms have stunning views of the ocean. Large elegant marble en suite bathrooms inspire luxurious relaxation.
- Colonial Ocean Front Terrace Room
These beautiful room face directly onto the blue waters of the ocean. These luxury rooms feature a king-size bed or twin beds and a large marble bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
THE RESIDENCE MAURITIUS RESTAURANT AND BARS:
- The Gourmet Kiosque
The Gourmet Kiosque serves mouth-watering sweet snacks such as pancakes, pastries, waffles, cakes and a variety of delectable ice creams. It is open from 3 - 6 pm and is located close to the swimming pool.
- The Bar
Open from 11.00 am to 11.00pm, this is a spacious lounge which is the ideal location to partake of a late breakfast or a traditional tea in the afternoon. Or even an evening cocktail. Decorated with comfortable armchairs, wide sofas and discreet lighting guests can relax and enjoy live musical entertainment which is provided till close.
- The Plantation
This restaurant is a planter's house by the beach and is open for lunch and dinner. Set on the oceanfront the cuisine on offer is Creole. Guests may choose from the sea's treasure-chest of freshly caught seafood.
- The Verandah
Offers a variety of light dishes for lunch served in a relaxed atmosphere around the pool which overlooks the sea. The menu includes colourful crisp salads, oven baked pizzas, scrumptious toasted sandwiches and delicious homemade ice creams amongst a variety of choices.
- The Dining Room
This restaurant serves magnificent breakfasts and dinner. The restaurant is beautifully made entirely of wood and delicately positioned overlooking the pool. Dinner is a buffet and set menue is also available. International cuisine fused with Mauritian spices is a delicious dining experience.
“Some of the Reviews from our customers who travelled with us most recently – To view more reviews click here”
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm