SHANGRI-LA LE TOUESSROK, MAURITIUS
From-£1949pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Located on the islands east coast, less than an hour from the airport, experience the stunning Shangri-La Le Touessrok, an exclusive luxury hideaway nestled in one of Mauritius most spectacular bays, where an expanse of pristine coastline and stunning white-sandy beaches await. Each of the 200 elegant and spacious rooms and suites radiate elegance and luxury, coupled with spectacular views of the turquoise waters and/or direct beach access. In addition, 3 exclusive Beach Villas offer pure opulence and every villa has 3 lavishly decorated bedrooms, its own private entrance and exquisite infinity pool. Guests staying in the Frangipani Club Suites have added exclusive benefits including, bottle of champagne upon arrival, complimentary mini bar (replenished once daily; some items chargeable), dedicated butler service, and an adults-only pool. Enjoy a host of water and land sports or take a holistic wellness journey at Chi, the Spa with its full range of treatments. There are kids and teens clubs to keep children busy. An incredible culinary adventure, including Japanese, Indian, International, Mediterranean cuisine awaits at the resort's many restaurants and bars. Also, perfectly positioned in the glittering turquoise waters are 2 beautiful islands that are sure to delight: the enchanting Ilot Mangnie, a private island escape dedicated to Shangri-La's guests, and Ile aux Cerfs with its impressive 18-hole championship golf course designed by renowned Masters champion, Bernhard Langer.
SHANGRI-LA LE TOUESSROK, MAURITIUS ACCOMMODATION
A total of 200 rooms and suites plus 3 exclusive villas are located along the beaches on either the Coral and Hibiscus Wing or the Frangipani Wing on Frangipani Island, which is connected by a bridge from the main resort. Each room has an ocean view through large bay windows. All rooms and suites offer the ultimate in resort-style living with spacious balconies and terraces and tastefully appointed furnishings. All rooms have:
- en suite bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- IDD telephone
- 40 inch LCD TV
- free Internet (Wi-Fi) access
- mini bar
- Nespresso machine
- balcony or terrace with ocean view
- Dedicated Butler service for some suites categories
- Daily turn-down amenities
- Selected welcome amenities
- Guests staying in the Frangipani Club Suites and Shangri-La One Bedroom Suite benefit from: Champagne on arrival, dedicated butler service, exclusive daily a la carte breakfast at the Republik Beach Club & Grill and exclusive daily cocktail hour (5-6 pm) and complimentary mini bar re-stocked once daily.
- Guests staying at the Shangri-La Three Bedroom Beach Villas are entitled to 24-hour butler service, while all meals are prepared in the villa’s own kitchen, by a dedicated Chef. Guests also have access to a direct beach and private pool. Upon arrival, a complimentary welcome amenity set is offered and includes sweets and fruits, deluxe canapés, and premium Champagne as well as a T-shirt for gents and pareo & beach bag for ladies. During their stay, daily fruit skewers, selection of canapés for a pre-dinner drink and daily special turndown amenities are offered. As part of the complimentary services, they are also entitled to laundry, special kids’ amenities and personalised embroidered bathrobes, and free use of bicycles and kayaks.
SHANGRI-LA LE TOUESSROK, MAURITIUS FACILITIES
- 2 swimming pools (pool facilities include the cold towels, chilled water, cooling spray, sun loungers and towels)
- boutiques & shopping arcade
- hospitality lounge
- beauty & hairdressing salon
- IT assistance
- babysitting and childcare services
- Inspirational gastronomy choice from 5 diverse restaurants and 3 bars including Ilot Mangénie
- Chi, The Spa
- Fitness Centre
- In-room service
- Lobby lounge with Reception and Concierge service
- Butler service
- Butler service
- Kids Club (4-12 years old) and Teens Club (13-18 years old)
- Daily free shuttle boats to Ilot Mangénie and Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
SHANGRI-LA LE TOUESSROK, MAURITIUS ACTIVITIES / SPORTS
- big-game fishing
- bike rental
- full range of free land and water sports including water-skiing, snorkelling, 4 floodlit tennis courts, table tennis, kayaks, hobie cats, archery, stand up paddle, bocceball, pedal boats. Additional water sports are available for a fee
- complimentary green fees at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course (one round per person per day for a maximum of 2 players; 12 years and over) minimum of 5 nights applies.
- Nightly entertainment including live shows, cultural performances and bands
- Diving (with a fee)
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
20 Mar 2024
31 May 2024
15 Oct 2024
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Coral Deluxe Room Ocean On The Above Board Basis
- Services of a holiday rep
- Business Class upgrades available from GBP 1199 one wayy
SHANGRI-LA LE TOUESSROK, MAURITIUS ROOM TYPES
- Coral Deluxe Room Beach Access
Located on the ground floor, guests of our Coral Deluxe Room Beach Access have the white-sanded coastline of Trou dEau Douce quite literally at their doorstep. With direct beach access from a private terrace, these rooms offer the perfect gateway to the resorts premier snorkeling experiences.
- Hibiscus Junior Suite Ocean View
Our spacious Hibiscus Junior Suites Ocean View sit at the heart of Le Touessrok, near the main pool, and offer stunning Indian Ocean views from a private, furnished balcony. Located in a secluded bay protected from the trade winds, these junior suites can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.
SHANGRI-LA LE TOUESSROK, MAURITIUS RESTAURANT AND BARS:
- Republik Beach Club & Grill and Bar
Open A la Carte daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this contemporary lifestyle destination features Mediterranean cuisine and barbecue grills, a chic bar where guests can revel in style against a soundtrack of live music within a bohemian beach-chic lounge.
Kushi is a sleek, Japanese restaurant with a dedicated on-site sushi master and yakinuku grills at selected tables. Open for dinner only, the eclectic menu includes a selection of Japanese-inspired, modern and signature dishes or guests can sit at the Chefs counter enjoying a surprise menu curated by the Chef and his specials of the day. Specialty cocktails and an impressive sake collection complete the sophisticated evening.
The acclaimed Safran remains true to its past glory and features classical Indian cuisine with Mauritian influences in a contemporary and elegant setting complete with an open kitchen and a copper clad tandoori oven. Open for dinner only, the restaurants culinary experience is designed around a set menu offering a selection of different plates.
- Le Bazar
Le Bazar offers an innovative blend of Asian and international cuisine within a market-place atmosphere with a show kitchen demonstrating the specialised craftsmanship of the resortâs chefs. Breakfast features live cooking stations, a wellness juice bar, whilst dinner takes guests on a global culinary journey with themed nights and a kidsâ corner.
- Ilot Mangenie
Discerning diners can enjoy a beach restaurant and bar with delicious seafood platters, tailor-made cocktails and local specialty rums. For an elevated dining experience, Dine by Design offers a bespoke gastronomic experience with tailor-made menus and a broad range of entertainment options.
- Sega bar
Sega bar is also the centrepiece of the nightly entertainment (live bands, performances) and offers a collection of revered Mauritian rums and house-infused rums. Known for its selection of artistically smoked cocktails and exotic creations, Sega Barâs signature is the smoked rums that is served in a mango wood smoked glass over a filtered ice ball and an orange twist.
“Some of the Reviews from our customers who travelled with us most recently – To view more reviews click here”
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm