MARADIVA VILLAS RESORT & SPA MAURITIUS
From-£2599pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa is a unique 5-star luxury all-villa resort. It is nestled within 27 acres of beautiful gardens which contain a multitude of protected species and 150 endemic plants. It has a 750m stretch of beach and is a family owned hotel. It is an exclusive haven and the only five-star luxury villa resort on the west coast of Mauritius. Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. It is situated approx. an hour from the airport. It boasts an award winning Spa where a wide selection of eastern and western treatments can be enjoyed. Guests can enjoy fine living. This luxury hotel in Mauritius is perfect for a wedding or honeymoon holiday. Overlooking the shimmering azure waters of the Indian Ocean off Tamarin Bay, Maradiva provides large and charming villas, each with a beautiful private pool adjoining a tranquil living/dining area. The delightful culinary experience coupled with the relaxing treatments at Maradiva Spa and the wide range of water and land sports will ensure that guests have a remarkable and luxurious holiday at the Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa.
MARADIVA VILLAS RESORT & SPA MAURITIUS ACCOMMODATION
65 extremely spacious and luxurious villas all with:
- private pool
- bathroom with separate indoor and outdoor showers
- separate living/dining outside alfresco area
- walk-in wardrobe
- flat-screen plasma TV with surround sound
- DVD system on request and IPTV
- free Wi-Fi
- personal bar
- tea making facilities and Nespresso machine
- free butler service (on request)
MARADIVA VILLAS RESORT & SPA MAURITIUS FACILITIES
- The Cilantro provides a mouth-watering cuisine with the very best of Indian cooking
- Coast2Coast provides a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy a range of Mauritian, Mediterranean and International cuisines
- Breakers Bar serves hors d'oeuvres and international wines and spirits
- spacious sports centre with latest cardio and gym equipment
- mini club 4 - 12 years
- Maradiva Spa offering range of treatments and consultation from Ayurvedic doctor
- Rolls-Royce Phantom picnic hamper
- Teppan - Teppanyaki counter with live cooking serving Japanese, Indochinese and Thai food
- several dining options such as dine around concept allowing guests of Maradiva to dine at the sister hotel Sands Suites Resort & Spa next door, dinner under Raj Tents on the jetty or within the privacy of your villa
- cooking class
- Maradiva Art Gallery by Adamah Fine Arts
MARADIVA VILLAS RESORT & SPA MAURITIUS ACTIVITIES
Guests at the Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa can enjoy a complimentary range of sports activities including:
- selection of free activities include: beach volley, bocci ball, floodlit tennis, table tennis, glass-bottom boat, kayak, pedal boats, sailing, snorkelling and windsurfing
- at extra cost: scuba-diving, big-game fishing, dolphin trips, yoga & meditation sessions (free Tuesday only; group sessions are chargeable on Thursday, Friday & Sunday), bicycles
- walk to the nearby village of Tamarin
- bicycle ride to the village of Flic en Flac & Domaine Wolmar
- live entertainment
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
20 Mar 2024
30 Jun 2024
30 Sep 2024
15 Oct 2024
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Services of a holiday rep
- Business Class upgrades available from GBP 1199 one way
- Luxury Suite Pool Villa On The Above Board Basis
- Hotel under renovation from 31 Mar - 31 Oct 2023 (hotel closed)
MARADIVA VILLAS RESORT & SPA MAURITIUS ROOM TYPES
- Luxury Suite Pool Villa
Refined and roomy these Luxury Suite Villas have their own terrace and private five-metre plunge pool. There is a 24 hours butler service available. Luxurious bathrooms with an over-sized bath and separate rain shower are on hand.
- Beachfront Luxury Suite Pool Villa
With breathtaking sea views overlooking the azure waters of the Indian Ocean these Suites are suited to guests wishing to have direct access to the beach. A butler is available 24 hours a day.
- Exclusive Suite Pool Villa
En-suite bathroom and a luxurious bedroom overlooking the scenic views of the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. A garden and terrace outside ensures privacy and absolute tranquillity.
MARADIVA VILLAS RESORT & SPA MAURITIUS RESTAURANT AND BARS:
- Cilantro Restaurant
Featuring delicious Indian cuisine this restaurant is open for dinner. Guests have a choice of an a la carte menu. Chefs cook in full view of guests.
This restaurant offers an international breakfast and all day menu for both lunch and dinner. Mouth-watering Mauritian, Mediterranean and international cuisine is presented amidst stunning ocean views.
- Breakers Bar
Open daily from 10 am - 11 pm, Breakers Bar offers a variety of international wines, spirits and light snacks. Decorated in contemporary decor guests find this a relaxing place to be.
- In Villa Dining
An exclusive Maradiva experience. Served by your butler in your private villa dining room guests may enjoy dishes from our two a la carte restaurants at any time. Enjoy haute cuisine including barbeques - whether it is a family celebration or romantic dinner for two we will arrange the table settings with flowers and candles, plan the menu and set the ideal mood for the meal.
“Some of the Reviews from our customers who travelled with us most recently – To view more reviews click here”
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm